Large Cabin 20 Rates
Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day
Remainder of Year *
Requirements, restrictions, fees, and
*Christmas thru New Years Weekend at Prime Season Rates
- NO PETS or animals of any kind allowed in units or on premises.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING.
- No fires allowed.
- All reservations require a two night minimum stay. DURING THE PRIME SEASON ONLY, ALL THREE BEDROOM UNITS REQUIRE A WEEKLY STAY.
- Lake Pointe Management reserves the right to limit the number of visiting guests.
- Overcrowding of units is strictly prohibited! We are licensed to allow only the number of guests for whom we have sleeping accommodations, including infants and children.
- A credit card security deposit is required on all rental units.
- Rates and all taxes are subject to change.
- Two vehicles per unit allowed.
- Please bring your own beach and pool towels and additional towels if needed.
- Daily maid service is not provided for guests staying less than one week. For weekly stays, linen service will be provided during the mid week.
- All reservations (or one per group) are charged a $39.00 processing fee.
- 7th consecutive night discounted 50%.
- Weekly reservations require a 50% deposit.
- Boat dock fees are $15.00 per day or $75.00 per week.
- Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00 pm – 9:00 am.
Age Requirements: We cater to family groups and couples and cannot accept reservations for vacationing students. Individuals under the age of 25 will not be permitted to register and will lose their deposit. Any reservation made under false pretense will result in loss of deposit.
Cancellation Policy: Please notify us immediately at 608-254-6245 as your deposit will be refunded (less a 25% handling fee) provided your request is received 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less than 14 days notice is given, your deposit is refunded (less a 25% cancellation fee) only if we can re-rent your unit for the full term of your reservation dates. No refunds due to inclement weather or early departures.
- Check-In: 3:30 PM
- Check-Out:10:00 AM
- MasterCard , Visa & Discover ACCEPTED
Large Cabin 20
An ideal cabin for a family with two to four children! Relax and unwind in this spacious two bedroom, two bath private cabin that features a fully furnished kitchen, first floor master bedroom, wood burning fireplace and a scenic vista view of Lake Delton. This two-level cabin accommodates up to 6 people and is non-smoking.
- Unit sleeps 6 people including children
- Two private bedrooms (One with queen bed on upper level, one with queen bed on lower level
- Queen sofa sleeper and TV in lower level living room
- Wood burning fireplace, TV and DVD in upper level living room
- Two baths (Both with tub and shower. One bath on upper level, one bath on lower level)
- Kitchen with microwave, full-size refrigerator, oven and stove located on upper level. (Grill and cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, toaster, coffee maker and blender provided)
- Kitchenette with under counter refrigerator on lower level
- Wood deck with furniture and gas grill located on upper level
- Private walk out patio on lower level
- Two window air conditioners (One on upper level living room, one on lower level living room)
- Electric baseboard heat