Cabin 13 Rates
Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day--Holidays
Remainder of Year *
Click on Book Now for calendar (top left)
Requirements, restrictions, fees, and
*Christmas thru New Years Weekend at Prime Season Rates
- NO PETS or animals of any kind allowed in units or on premises.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING.
- No fires allowed.
- All reservations require a two night minimum stay. DURING THE PRIME SEASON ONLY, ALL THREE BEDROOM UNITS REQUIRE A WEEKLY STAY.
- Lake Pointe Management reserves the right to limit the number of visiting guests.
- Overcrowding of units is strictly prohibited! We are licensed to allow only the number of guests for whom we have sleeping accommodations, including infants and children.
- A credit card security deposit is required on all rental units.
- Rates and all taxes are subject to change.
- Two vehicles per unit allowed.
- Please bring your own beach and pool towels and additional towels if needed.
- Daily maid service is not provided.
- All reservations (or one per group) are charged a $39.00 processing fee.
- Weekly reservations require a 50% deposit.
- Boat dock fees are $20.00 per day or $100.00 per week.
- Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00 pm – 9:00 am.
Age Requirements: We cater to family groups and couples and cannot accept reservations for vacationing students. Individuals under the age of 25 will not be permitted to register and will lose their deposit. Any reservation made under false pretense will result in loss of deposit.
Cancellation Policy: Please notify us immediately at 608-254-6245 as your deposit will be refunded (less a 25% handling fee) provided your request is received 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less than 14 days notice is given, your deposit is refunded (less a 25% cancellation fee) only if we can re-rent your unit for the full term of your reservation dates. No refunds due to inclement weather or early departures.
- Check-In: 3:30 PM
- Check-Out:10:00 AM
- MasterCard , Visa & Discover ACCEPTED
Cozy up in this newly remodeled cabin! The northwoods decor, wood burning fireplace, and contemporary kitchen create that perfect escape from the busy city you’re looking for. As a 2 bedroom, 1 and 1/2 bath, it can comfortably sleep 6 people and has space to gather with the open concept kitchen/living room. Have kids? This unit has a few games for family time and a pack and play for that little one. Tucked away in the corner of the property, it has a spacious deck with plenty of privacy. Call to book now!