Red Cabin 2 Rates
Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day 3 night stay required
Remainder of Year * 2 night stay required
Requirements, restrictions, fees, and
*Christmas thru New Years Weekend at Prime Season Rates
- NO PETS or animals of any kind allowed in units or on premises.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING.
- No fires allowed.
- All reservations require a two night minimum stay. DURING THE PRIME SEASON ONLY, ALL THREE BEDROOM UNITS REQUIRE A WEEKLY STAY.
- Lake Pointe Management reserves the right to limit the number of visiting guests.
- Overcrowding of units is strictly prohibited! We are licensed to allow only the number of guests for whom we have sleeping accommodations, including infants and children.
- A credit card security deposit is required on all rental units.
- Rates and all taxes are subject to change.
- Two vehicles per unit allowed.
- Please bring your own beach and pool towels and additional towels if needed.
- Daily maid service is not provided.
- All reservations (or one per group) are charged a $39.00 processing fee.
- Weekly reservations require a 50% deposit.
- Boat dock fees are $20.00 per day or $100.00 per week.
- Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00 pm – 9:00 am.
Age Requirements: We cater to family groups and couples and cannot accept reservations for vacationing students. Individuals under the age of 25 will not be permitted to register and will lose their deposit. Any reservation made under false pretense will result in loss of deposit.
Cancellation Policy: Please notify us immediately at 608-254-6245 as your deposit will be refunded (less a 25% handling fee) provided your request is received 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less than 14 days notice is given, your deposit is refunded (less a 25% cancellation fee) only if we can re-rent your unit for the full term of your reservation dates. No refunds due to inclement weather or early departures.
- Check-In: 3:30 PM
- Check-Out:10:00 AM
- MasterCard , Visa & Discover ACCEPTED
Red Cabin 2
Kick back and take pleasure in soothing natural surroundings while enjoying the outstanding view of Lake Delton in this one bedroom, one bath cabin featuring a complete kitchen, wood burning fireplace, and child’s play loft. This cabin accommodates up to 4 people and is non-smoking
- Seasonal (Available mid-April to mid-October) *
- Unit sleeps 4 people including children
- One private bedroom with queen bed
- Child’s play loft
- Queen sofa sleeper in living room
- Wood burning fireplace, TV and DVD in living room
- Bath with shower
- Complete kitchen with stove, microwave and full-size refrigerator (Grill and cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, toaster, coffee maker provided)
- A wood deck facing beautiful Lake Delton with furniture and gas grill
- Window air conditioner
- Electric baseboard heat